Join our Discord Server for news, updates, events, and chatting with other players! Join Discord Server

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New HDs
[quote name='Mystogan' timestamp='1397813943' post='51638']

Wonder how long before the list shortens then goes from 5 HDs + whatever is now to 0 from them turning corrupt o.o... ROSO just has its ways to turn everyone on staff corrupt sooner or later, lets see how long they last =) GL

[/quote]

HD Resol is already corrupted. Pixel locked RedDildo's topic simply because I called him Bias..... because He wouldn't mute his own guild for flamming. Ironicly He Locked the topic because he thought i was flamming Him by calling him a bias HD. So what hes doing is helping his guild out and going to fuck anyone ells over. And then telling me if i Flame again... Even though it wasn't even a FUCKING flame he will warn me and temp Ban me.
he locked my topic simply cuz i m right and he cant take it.

than saying i m flaming lmao

i m writing down facts, if u feel offended by those it means, my opinion about the thing is right.

take it like a man i wont eat u.

and since i cant answer on the topic anymore

g6 flame more pathetic kid i feel sry for u. that u guys cry on a legal skill of a cleric. i rly feel sry for u.
[Image: unbenannt1i0xlfy65jo.jpg]
Ok its a cleric skill...but you think its fair for the people who is killing each other to try to win CA and get prizes,,and you only use that skill and no one can hit you? if u wanna do that well do it in other arenas that you dont get prizes...because what you do its unfair
[quote name='DDude' timestamp='1397858210' post='51679']

Ok its a cleric skill...but you think its fair for the people who is killing each other to try to win CA and get prizes,,and you only use that skill and no one can hit you? if u wanna do that well do it in other arenas that you dont get prizes...because what you do its unfair

[/quote]

You think it's fair if someone camme at 5% hp in bosses and don't use amps and waste 7-10mins of your time that you spent on it to not get a fruit? Trying to be smart I will be smarter than you and you can't do anything about it, feel free to write a letter to gm about being annoyed about this skill and let's not get out of this topic about the new hds
When I say I'ma do something I do it,I don't give a damn what you think,I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world

[center][Image: czhNvtz.gif?1][/center]
dude its not my fkkin prob i can do it anywhere i want and it doesnt have to do anything with FAIRNESS

since its a skill ofc i m going to use it since clerics sux inside ca. so pls either do a cleric and try to remain the whole ca inside by ur own ( which i doubt u re pro enough for) or just pls fuck off cuz all those discussions about clerics beeing used in ca is unfair and bla bla is just crap.
[Image: unbenannt1i0xlfy65jo.jpg]
[Image: 2103919-human_torch_flame_on.png]

can there be 1 topic without arguing/flaming about something that isnt relevant?lol
[Image: mystogan_signature_by_d3mon1c-d4sge0s.png]
Topic closed. Please make a proper topic if you wish to discuss non-topic subjects. Thank you.
[url="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/SuperKatz/media/Signatures/hardworkingkat1.jpg.html"][Image: hardworkingkat1.jpg][/url]