Join our Discord Server for news, updates, events, and chatting with other players! Join Discord Server

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Official] What do you want to see in the future of ROSO?!
Buff Rage/Sage Set
Remove Pk From Kyjj Maps
Make Dream City pk
Give More Chance To  New/Weak Players
AND MOST IMPORTANT
Make the money income less, less ways to make money if less ways  and more items  people will work more , so more active players
And make rb5 which takes alot of effort(bosses) and money (rb4 for free just like 1-3)
Clerics
Make them tanky again but when they are against voy/champ or sm for more than 3 secs they deal x%   reduced damage
DW Bosses make them to drop  wyvern shards also and no more protection in drops DW
There is no master tele , almost 0 mini stun, seconds for use bombs/pots.

That´s only ruined the pk for solo players, now you forced to play with a team, but what can do now solo players?

Thanks for ruining the roso that i love.

So yeah, if you are asking why people are leaving this server, you know the reason.

We want ROSO, not top1,2.
Hello.

Tele 100% back. I don't know why you removed it when you all don't even go to CA/BH/CS lel.

The old way of use the bombs.
Review class balancing
Rage/Sage Upgrading
Change how players get rage/sage set and make the upgrade stones have a better item mall value where the price range can be set by a vote from players, create a quest to get upgrade stone shards, or just delete upgrade stone and non-upgraded sets.
OR consisder
The in-game market is player driven so let player decide what the price range should be for upgrade stones for the rage/sage sets then add different ways to obtain rage/sage sets since they are no longer the best gear set in the game then remove upgraded sets from the mall or make them the same price as the upgrade stones.
To help with balancing and reduce they pay to win aspect make some items mall items also be available in some way to players who can not Mall.
hello,

I  don't know if it is possible, but I would like to see market where u can register item for sale for certain amount (tax for registering item will be on player in the amount of 5-10%) and everyone who opens the market can see all items divide in categories. After a while (like 24h, price will drop for few %). Also, in the same market players can open auction for item with starting price and buyout price (action will last for example 3 days).
Axel;35118 Wrote:Hi everyone, It's me Axel the God  Cool  ! We are here today to see what you (The Players) want to see in the next few up coming patches! We need fresh ideas on what you guys and gals want to see happen! All feedback will be seen! We have noticed for a while our player count is getting lower and wish for you guys to tell us the reason why this is happening! We will post multiple polls on the forum for the upcoming patches seeing what you guys want the most! So submit your ideas below ,here are a few examples on the things you can ask for but you are NOT limited to these! Add exactly what you would like to see not just agree with the number!

1.Class Re-balancing
2.Adding new maps (with special functions and how it works including the opening times!)
3. Changing how some current maps work! 
4.New Farming methods and the rewards that are given from it! 
5.New ways to obtain items 
6.Changing the value of the award center and IGS 
7.Complete stat re-balance (changing high stats to lower stats like the game original was but a little higher, max max atk to 25k or ?? ) 
8.New equipment 
9.Higher max level
10.Better rewards for helping new players 
11.Daily login rewards

1- Champs and magic class are strong as hell.
2- Nah, more isnt always better
3-Maybe Huh 
4-YASSS!!, this needs  to happend
5-again.... YAAASSS  the market is dead. No circulation
8- if u add new farming methods and re-balance classes then yes, if not then plss dont cuz it will be expensive as hell and not only that but it would be more unfair to the new players for the gap that there is between sets (coff coff vip to rage coff coff)
9-nop
10-This might be hard but it would be a good idea but the hard part is that, it has to be something that some1 cant just afk farm.
11- hella yes, this might be a good way to help new players.
New apps (sets/weapons)

Custom cards

Make eden worth again and Update ToT

Update FC/DS

Enable 1m+ credits on vip set chest from credits auction

change price on pouch from AC Sale , prices dont match (credits > ingame with pouch quest)

Runic sigil (now everyone looks same with runic)

Countdown for firesales

Add new events with IGS

Update IG Shop

Dream city PK Map instead of arenas/kyjj/br
Make bosses like DSC, BD, WD, Succu, PC008, Fox Demon, etc. give EXP, so that abba & EXP scrolls aren't the only ways to gain EXP anymore.

BD almost never gets killed now, but if it would give some nice EXP ppl would do it more often
Economy RE-balance
[Image: graphic.png]
put back the roso/soro gem lv 1 and on chest from CA prize, ty
Big Grin Cool   [Image: PrUjWoV.png] Big Grin Tongue  
Hi everyone! I've been in love with ToP since 2008 and when the official client and servers started to die, I found many Private Servers and stayed in ROSO. However, gameplay became stale for me and I was never able to find the competitive aspect attractive. Many times I have downloaded the client, opened it, checked my character, and then uninstalled it right away because I don't feel I can do anything relevant, other than grind. SO, I'm bumping this old thread to ask: has anyone ever considered making a full single player campaign? Something where you log in and you are on your own -or you can bring your friends and go as a party-, you start from the ground up, and you complete the whole original lore (plus anything else you have added to it), from start to finish. Wouldn't that be awesome? I would definitely play the crap out of it. If I were programming-savvy, I would have already begun a project like that, but I have no idea how to do any of that. SO, I ask of you, dear admins, please, make a single player campaign! I hope SOMEONE SEES THIS! Thank you in advance! (I will post this in a separate thread as well, so that it can be seen by more people!)
Unban people maybe...
So I don't know if Admins still read this thread, but I decided to make a suggestion about stalls. Since most things cost more than 100m or sometimes you have stacks of items that costs like 100m its frustrating to sell them at stall one by one. So my suggestion is to add option to choose wether to sell for cash, 100m notes or 1b notes. So after player would set the quantity he wishes in price popup there would also be options to choose. I made an example how it could look like: 
[Image: ex1.png]

And the prices could look like this:
 [Image: ex2.png]

Idk if this is something that could be done, but i decided to suggest it since it would ve very useful Smile
1.Class Re-balancing
In terms of this i think SS max should be buffed, cause compared to a crus on similar equipment it sucks. I personally believe the effect on rage and sage effects should be different, not removed completely but adjusted. you shouldn't get effect on every hit when using rage or vip, it should be shorted to make it more fair, also all effects should not go into affect at once, if stun for 1 sec apply now, poison for 1 sec apply after, then cripple for 1 sec im just estimating times they shouldn't all take affect at once... Gm would know how long each effect should last and  Sage effect is fine with me, 10x rates are fair and buff effects. Frozen Arrow for SS should be made a stun skill which shorter duration than stun, i think head shot should do more damage as well. I think tele stun should be not gone completely but unable to be used in maps like ca and bh this would make pk in these maps more fair. I Like the High Stats i just think a lil def buff for SS and Crus should be necessary to even out any issues players have with high maxes.  So they dont die instantly when attack like most times in server. i really suggest the ADJUSTING OF RAGE EFFECTS this would fix alot of issues.
2.Adding new maps (with special functions and how it works including the opening times!) 
For new maps i first suggest arena map with daily quest, like pk a certain amount of players for igs. For different level caps to make it fair (arena 1 lv 1-50) (arena 2 50-135) (arena 3 135-175), Also a pk map for the new players, its not fair new players get left out of pk to earn rewards like roso coins or mini roso coins. this would in turn made more new players more interested in playing for they can participate and earn like pros! i suggest a map where everyone's stats are the same, depending on your class, so you could go into a map a noob and still have a chance against pros. The prize for killing should be mini roso coins and you should be awarded for winning like any other pk maps. This would start the rise of active guilds of new players which would be more enjoyable for all. upon doing this slots should be made available for this to happen.
3. Changing how some current maps work! 
I THINK STALLS SHOULD BE ADJUSTED, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT SOMETHING LIKE VIP SET IN STALL FOR THE CASH ITS FOR, LIKE MAKE IT Bil NOTES OR SOMETHING BUT THIS NEEDS ADJUSTING!!
I've no problem for how current maps work, only that they add the maps i suggested above be added & as i said before skills like tele stun shouldn't be able to be used in pk maps. but not removed cause we all love tele stun <3 just not in ca and bh.. and remove flash bombs, blessed pots and cb's are enough.
4.New Farming methods and the rewards that are given from it! 
i dont really have any recommendations but i have a suggestion when looking into this.. please consider in game prices of items, because it could have a big affect on prices. for example player buyers rmg for 15b but decides to switch class right before new map is added that has quest to achieve rmg easy. price is gonna drop, player takes a loss.
5.New ways to obtain items 
i dont think this would be good idea in some cases because of example i stated above.
6.Changing the value of the award center and IGS 
ive never personally done any igs quest but i think they hard way to hard to obtain for such heavy prices i also think that other items should be added to the item mall because the igg shop is boring lol.
7.Complete stat re-balance (changing high stats to lower stats like the game original was but a little higher, max max atk to 25k or ?? ) 
i like the current stats, i wouldnt like if lower just once they balanced.
8.New equipment 
i dont suggest this new equipment if it is better than vip
Unless Vip Now Has Different Levels, So vip Lv. 1,Lv.2,Lv.3 etc idk how high you would let it go. in doing this i suggest the first level of vip should be more easier to obtain..
I suggest fast combine scrolls, fast apparel fission scrolls, fast everything black smith does scrolls. ALSO REMOVE TICKETS THEY TAKE UP INVENTORY SPACE Just add commands /telpwinter /tpargent /tpicicle if all tix cant be removed, use commands for most traveled to places.
9.Higher max level
this is not needed
10.Better rewards for helping new players 
i think there should be a voting system, a player who is new and was helped by someone can goto site and send their name to database and i think players should be awarded according to how many players put their name. (One Person Like How Daily Login Is)
IM PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOU GOTTA MAKE THE GAME MORE ENJOYABLE FOR GROWING PLAYERS AND NEW PLAYERS THATS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP SERVER STRONG, IN RETURN PROS WILL GET MORE PEOPLE TO PK WITH AS THE OTHERS GROW, IF GROWING PLAYERS AND NEW PLAYERS ARE NOT SATISFIED THEY WELL LEAVE AND WEAKEN THE SERVER. PROS ARENT ALL WHO MAKE UP SERVER Smile THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS
ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE GMS MORE ACTIVE IN GAME, DOING EVENTS AND STUFF , IN THE  GAME MANY THINK GMS DONT CARE ABOUT ROSO PROVE THEM WRONG!!, ALSO I WANT MY ACCOUNTS BACK Smile JUST READ MY POST FROM BEFORE
11.Daily login rewards