Join our Discord Server for news, updates, events, and chatting with other players! Join Discord Server

How Difficult was the Raid?
To Easy
25.00%
To Hard
25.00%
Not Hard Enough
50.00%
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offical Raid Guide
Information 
Ok Players I will give you a small guide on how the Raid works.
There are 3 objectives, you must first kill "(3)Cursed Seals",(3)Mini Bosses,and (1) Raid Boss in order to complete the raid. (In that order)

Additional Information:
Map times: Friday & Saturday, 1PM - 9PM server time  or until the boss is defeated. 

Cursed Seals:
[Image: WFmptTp.png]
Stats:
HP:800,000,000
Skills:
 Ethereal Slash (Edited) - Deals 25,000 dmg to all near by players 
Seal of Elder - Prevent target from using skill
Shadow Insignia - Prevents target from using normal attack

Queen Fox Sage: (More of a Mage Boss)
[Image: eubC70f.png]
Stats:
HP:150,000,000
Dodge:25,000
Defense:2,000
Max Atk:200,000
Skills:
Fox Immortal Sorcery - Deals XX Dmg to target
Fox Immortal Area Spell - Deals XX Dmg to target

King Zefoo Man:
[Image: qEPqDlp.png]
Stats:
HP:750,000,000
Max:174,000
Skills:
Bare Hands - Does Dmg to target
Colossus Smash - Does XX Dmg to target

Lizardman Commander:
[Image: lGk3Eyb.png]
Stats:
HP:750,000,000
Max:165,000
Skills:
Bare Hands - Does Dmg to target
Colossus Smash - Does XX Dmg to target

Snake Queen (Main Boss):
[Image: Tj6bXch.png]
Stats:
HP:1,700,000,000
SP:450,000,000
Dodge:1,080
Defense:10,000
Min/Max Atk: 280,000 / 320,000
Skills:
Bow - Does Dmg to target
Red Thunder Cannon(edited) - Stuns and does 15,000 Dmg to players in a straight line
Meteor Shower(edited) - Shoots down a rain of arrows damaging targets within range doing xx-xx DMG
Black Dragon Fireball(edited) - Shoots a arrow of fire on target and does AOE dmg to all players in the surrounding areas
Frozen Arrow(edited) - Does xx DMG to target and slows by 30%
+ Ai Skills 

Raid Layout:
[Image: VeMR6Yt.png]
Legends-
Blue Arrow(s) - Correct Paths
White Dot(s) - Cursed Seal
Pink Dot(s) - Queen Fox Sage
Yellow Dot(s) - Lizardman Commander
Green Dot(s) - King Zefoo Man
Black Dot(s) - Snake Queen
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to use "Raid Shards/Crystals"

Go to the Raid Admin at {2231,2794} Argent City
[Image: nCiJscK.png]
[Image: 80oltCo.png]
Exchange Raid Shards for Raid Crystals
[Image: VwTeWPD.png]
To upgrade you simply click on the "Upgrade button"
[Image: xaPhyLl.png]
Then Raid Crystals can be used to upgrade your previous Hydros Weapons into Raid Weapons
[Image: PEcDLLO.png]
Result:
[Image: NqL5X3m.png]

More Coming Soon ~~
some people got x1 raid crystal and some x2 or x3 thats random or based on the contribution ? and will more raid maps will be added ?
When I say I'ma do something I do it,I don't give a damn what you think,I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world

[center][Image: czhNvtz.gif?1][/center]
'-' :o
Big Grin Cool   [Image: PrUjWoV.png] Big Grin Tongue  
You know, it upsets me sometimes because i achieved the required damage for the snake queen then i should get 1 raid shard then randomized. But then it says "you have to be in the map" but what if the snake adores you (hits you) at the last part before she died. Do you still get any shards? Even though u tried to get back before the time runs out?  Confused
[Image: Coolllama.gif]
THEY SEE ME JUMPIN', THEY HATIN'
to izi
Big Grin Cool   [Image: PrUjWoV.png] Big Grin Tongue  
Easy when all the players attacks the monster. But some of them afk's or doing nothing and gets something i guess.
Shannaiah;34538 Wrote:Easy when all the players attacks the monster. But some of them afk's or doing nothing and gets something i guess.

i kill mini bosses with a mele class except the queen fox sage for the snake queen i also use magic because its tanking my ss and crus , by doing that you will guarantee yourself of getting  2 raid shards at least
When I say I'ma do something I do it,I don't give a damn what you think,I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world

[center][Image: czhNvtz.gif?1][/center]
Dominic363;34540 Wrote:
Shannaiah;34538 Wrote:Easy when all the players attacks the monster. But some of them afk's or doing nothing and gets something i guess.

i kill mini bosses with a mele class except the queen fox sage for the snake queen i also use magic because its tanking my ss and crus , by doing that you will guarantee yourself of getting  2 raid shards at least

Exactly! Yesterday, there were only 3 of us killed the fox sage and yes i also help killing the snake but then it hits me with that xxx damage before she gets killed lol now i tried to go back hoping i get something then i didnt get any. Unlucky am i! Well i think thats the rules though and this big booby snake adores me so much.
Jst put this damn crystal thingy in mall so i have a reason to lvl my char to 175 ):
"Let me mall, cus i cant do shit unless i do"
[Image: mystogan_signature_by_d3mon1c-d4sge0s.png]