Join our Discord Server for news, updates, events, and chatting with other players! Join Discord Server

Yes or No
Yes
52.15%
No
47.85%
163 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea. Vote up.
Hello Pirates.

Here's mine and (GM)RAG3's idea to boost our rates etc.

Adding a 2nd server into Rage of Sage Online.

Meaning their will be 2 servers.

RAGE

SAGE

Each server will be on different things. Each server will be a bit different.

RAGE -> Will be our current players right now.

SAGE -> Will be players that wanna move into a clean start.

Doing this will see what players think of a cleaner area with this also seeing what 1 turns out better.

Vote up!
We can never lose what we gained, We can only share what others need to with hold peace and knowledge between 1 another.

[Image: byPvX.png]
nice idea
[Image: 6rqzgx.jpg]  

a new server for new players ? then for who we are gonna sell our items to get stronger ?
When I say I'ma do something I do it,I don't give a damn what you think,I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world

[center][Image: czhNvtz.gif?1][/center]
its good and bad idea
[Image: 2lx6nm0.jpg]
i dont like it

My Lips are the Gun, My Smile is the Trigger, My Kisses are the Bullets, Label Me a Killer 

[Image: 12190001_996101690431480_400060580376414...e=56F9A6D6]
Sage ftw two server would be better b/c the mallers/ pro own the server atm z.z

DS = people who have +27 sets who puppy gaurd the enterance

kyjj = people kill farms (including me =) )

a1 = If your pro and u want the chest well u own it -.- because noobs cant farm ...

4th rb= if i have a friend whos pro ... he/she will ks others untill im done my quest

idk there probably more examples i just busy regemming atm

IF THEY MAKES sence at all -.-

PS if you dont belive me about kyjj MAKE a new acc -.- and u will get killed
ps of corse people say no -.- because 90% of the server is pro because the newer people quit because pro's kill them

I also have an idea for that ...... Make the soro server for new people .... and 3/6mouths or so move them to the ROSO server that way newbies can still come to roso/soro and farm and atchaly have a CHANCE to play the game. That way new players will not get over welmed with all the pros killing them... also i find it really hard to find people buying gemmes and stuff because no new players are joining the server ... because there are to many pro people killing them off..... if that makes sence at all
Omg why dont you want -.- . If they add one more server the current one will be still the same z.z
[Image: spartacus2y.jpg]

THIS IS SPARTA
Tank ur too smart..... If u want Justin to move nubs and newer ppl Becuz they this serv too many pros don't u think some mallers are gonna move to new server? Think of it all.. And i think 2 servers less ppl in ea server means less lagg I vote yes
yes now when u make a new server most people will start weak in it and will be like in ca for roso and soro and tey will be not so strong and they will have chance to farm bd gems in kyjj and to make rb 4 easier bec not alot people will be there so u and ur friends with like +18 gears can go kill vb and ld and these stuff it will take little time to make it since many people will be noobs but its a good idea cant regret it so vote for yes
[Image: 2nw5u.jpg]
It is good idea but don't u think pro players gona move too ? And whoever voted no cmon u know it's better for our server. Besides if u nub in 1st server you'll be more nub in new server xD becuase no1 gona help u like 1st server anyway I really don't know wat I'm saying lol EVERYONE VOTE YES -.- I bet If I said I giv full trade azz gems everyone would vote yes xD but I'm not rich(INGAME) B-)
[no]!! imagine!! if the server split into 2. there would be less PK in any maps. also called BOREDOM >_<

ok @Beginners in this server. first of all if ur new xpect the worst. u will start with a junks, unless u mall. so put it on ur mind guys. just read some guides regarding how to farm money in game ."MONEY" here was so very important. and be productive!!!! dont be Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LAZY. Remember All noobs can be a PRO cuz they work alot. i dint say u work like a zombie (No life). just like me. (4 months in roso)

And one more. be Friendly. they r a key to success
[quote name='Orytyea' timestamp='1345605389' post='146']

[no]!! imagine!! if the server split into 2. there would be less PK in any maps. also called BOREDOM >_<

ok @Beginners in this server. first of all if ur new xpect the worst. u will start with a junks, unless u mall. so put it on ur mind guys. just read some guides regarding how to farm money in game ."MONEY" here was so very important. and be productive!!!! dont be Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LAZY. Remember All noobs can be a PRO cuz they work alot. i dint say u work like a zombie (No life). just like me. (4 months in roso)

And one more. be Friendly. they r a key to success

[/quote]LESS PK REALY LOL PK SHOULD BE PRO VS PRO NOT PRO BULLYIN NOOBS KEEP IN MIND ITS BETTER IDEA
[quote name='hmhm21' timestamp='1345612604' post='151']

LESS PK REALY LOL PK SHOULD BE PRO VS PRO NOT PRO BULLYIN NOOBS KEEP IN MIND ITS BETTER IDEA

[/quote]

wow huh. All player have their different "Life skills" on how they divert , survive and, stick on what their are so they would be secure and good all the time. but u said i should put it on my mind that pro vs pro or watsoever that u tell pro will bully.are u a gay? if u get bully just kill him or if u cant. gem up alot, w8 for the time that soon u can own em and make friends with other pros too. DUDE!!! u dont knw the word "Real men" or "Big boys dont cry". so its totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
[quote name='Orytyea' timestamp='1345644828' post='161']

wow huh. All player have their different "Life skills" on how they divert , survive and, stick on what their are so they would be secure and good all the time. but u said i should put it on my mind that pro vs pro or watsoever that u tell pro will bully.are u a gay? if u get bully just kill him or if u cant. gem up alot, w8 for the time that soon u can own em and make friends with other pros too. DUDE!!! u dont knw the word "Real men" or "Big boys dont cry". so its totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

[/quote]

Lol!! =)
[quote name='Orytyea' timestamp='1345644828' post='161']

[/quote]realy lol when a new player start game dont u aLL bUlLY Em iN K3 WEN THEY FARM PROS r a little reAson pf people leavin server since they keep bullyin new people so no new players play so that idea is so good
[quote name='hmhm21' timestamp='1345653071' post='171']

realy lol when a new player start game dont u aLL bUlLY Em iN K3 WEN THEY FARM PROS r a little reAson pf people leavin server since they keep bullyin new people so no new players play so that idea is so good

[/quote]

LOL? then adjust their time zone z....z All pros are sleeping too.
[quote name='Orytyea' timestamp='1345694107' post='215']

LOL? then adjust their time zone z....z All pros are sleeping too.

[/quote]well some pros got same time zone as them and bully em all time please think before postin that some people may be same time zone
[quote name='hmhm21' timestamp='1345721058' post='241']

well some pros got same time zone as them and bully em all time please think before postin that some people may be same time zone

[/quote]

Ok tagthis in ur head . the word "Sacrifice". if you dont have that . seems ur just a kid. livin in spongebobs ass. Get it?
Dude u just make excuse because u can get better by urself .... You nid to work hard when i 1st entered DS there were pro too but i gemmed up and work hard n neva give up finnaly i kick theier asses too .. btw at kyji its a pk map what u expect SURVIVAL OF FITTEST u strong u win u suck u die