Join our Discord Server for news, updates, events, and chatting with other players! Join Discord Server

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guide] Pro Gem Maker secrets : gem amount tweak
Hi guys where to download that GD Folder or where to find it??/ tnx
Never criticize the person who signs your paycheck. If you are unhappy with your job, resign.
Its not working on the newest patch!
Its not the patch thats not having it work, its your brain.
[Image: mystogan_signature_by_d3mon1c-d4sge0s.png]
idk why people want to make their own every new update someone posts it here on forums lol
Gemini Decompiler link is reported as a virus.
Shadows compiler link is full of fake download buttons.

Someone fix these please.

*edit* 

managed to get both files from pkodev, but compiling won't complete. instead, I get this error message:

"Index19995] has exceeded the preset range, please check the resource document[scripts/table/iteminfo.txt]"
not working in new patch
You can't edit iteminfo.bin yourself anymore on ROSO.

However, in the launcher's options, you can enable Gem Tweak, it will work just fine.
I downloaded the client again, downloaded download patch. And a gem option x32 does not enable.
someone can make the modified iteminfo available?

thank you so much.
offzinho;35259 Wrote:I downloaded the client again, downloaded download patch. And a gem option x32 does not enable.
someone can make the modified iteminfo available?

thank you so much.

Open launcher, then go settings-> custom-> gem x32 -> enable. It works, i'm using it right now. The only problem is that if u have for exapmle 1 ref gem in ur inventory and u go buy other refs, it won't stack them; u must not have the gem u want to get in ur inventory.

[Image: 5ytbns.jpg]